Our crews are highly trained,skilled technicians with experience locating underground electricity, gas, water and wastewater facilities. To ensure the highest level of service to each client, ETD assigns a dedicated Project Manager to oversee daily operations of the contract and ensure that all tasks are performed to the highest standards of accuracy, safety and responsiveness.
Each field crew is equipped with all necessary equipment to respond to tasks immediately, including all locating and marking equipment and cell phones.
Contact Earth Tech Drilling for free quote and discuss your needs today.
Vacuum Excavation Applications
- Clear Underground utilities
- Expose buried pipes, conduits, outfalls, vaults, and cables without the use of traditional mechanical excavation methods.
- Clear locations for future well, soil boring, piling, mast or any other excavations.
- Rehabilitation of underground utilities (broken sewer, water, electric, gas, phone, cable, etc lines) without the use of a backhoe, excavator or hand digging.
- Open a small hole to inspect conduits and pipe lines rather than excavate a large area.
The FX 20 vacuum is designed for a variety of small excavations and vacuum applications in areas where bigger vacuums can’t go.